Sunday, September 18, 2011

Home Again, Home Again, Jiggity Jog

Well, we finally made it back home.  We left the Mobile, Ala. area around 10 CST Friday morning and rolled in to our driveway a little after 10 EST. Didn't even stop for dinner!!  Not my idea .... I suggested stopping in Greenville, SC for the night but since that was only a little more than 2 hours away from home, Sonny wanted to keep going and sleep in his own bed.  I must say, our bed did feel good!!  The worst part of the trip was that we hit Atlanta at 5:15 so it took us over an hour just to make it through Atlanta traffic.    Yesterday was spent just unpacking and getting caught up on mail, e-mail, phone calls, etc.  Today we headed out to Big Al's to watch the Steelers dominate the Seattle Seahawks.  After last week's devastating game, today's shut-out was quite a victory.  And to make it even better, we watched the Baltimore Ravens get defeated by Tennessee.  (Baltimore clobbered us last week so it was sweet revenge!)

Now I am in the process of getting ready for my stamp clubs Tuesday and Thursday.  I'll be sharing those cards soon.  In the meantime, here a more of the swaps I received.




I can't imagine doing all this cutting for a swap!!  A lot of work. 

This is the card closed.


No comments: