Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Sketch Queens Challenge 6

I'm so excited to share this week's card for the Stamping Queens Sketch Challenge!

Here is the sketch:


And here is my take on it:

I made this card this week with My Digital Studio.  It uses the download Frightful Sight DSP and Pick Your Poison embellishments.  I don't have many Halloween stamps so this is a fun way to get these items.   Each download costs only $4.95 so it is also very economical.  This card took me about 20 minutes to make!    You don't have to have MDS to re-create this card.  You can actually download the embellishments, print them out on cardstock and add your own DSP.

Check out the rest of the sketch cards HERE.

I hope you will play along with the Stamping Queens challenge this week.  Remember -

•You may flip or rotate the sketch, change or replace the shapes, but please make sure the general layout is recognizable.
•Share a direct link to your creation, not just your blog, using the InLinkz feature at the end of this post. If InLinkz is down, please add a link with your comment.
•When uploading to online galleries (Splitcoast, etc.), please use keyword SQSC6.
•If you'd like to be considered as one of our spotlight cards, please be sure to link your project by Sunday at 9 p.m. PST.

I would love to hear what you have to say about the cards this week.  Leave me a comment to let me know what you think.

2 comments:

Penny Hanuszak said...

Sharon this is such a cool Halloween Card! Love those little ghosties all in a row. Love that you've done it on MDS! Very clever. TFS!

re-smile said...

oooh! This is super cute! Thanks for sharing!

Smiles are contagious,
Heather