Saturday, January 15, 2011

Valentine Defined

I've been playing around with My Digital Studio again.  Today I wanted to see if I could import some digital papers I have gotten from other sites and I could!  It was pretty easy to do and I like the results.  See if you agree:
The paper, like I said, is from another source.  I think I downloaded it a year or two ago not knowing at that time exactly what to do with it!  It was just FREE!  The torn edge of the center strip was made using a My Digital Studio stamp set called Torn Edges.  It is so cool because you can make the paper look like it is hand torn.  I decided to use a drop shadow on it so it would look like a trim.  The stamp set is a new one that is available to download from SU called Valentine Defined.  It is available in the Occasions Mini Catalog (page 9).   So you don't have to have MDS to make this card - you can duplicate the card by hand stamping too.

No comments: