Friday, January 21, 2011

Monday Mailers #2 and #3

I received the most beautiful cards this week from my Monday Mailer partner, Carol.

 Isn't this card gorgeous?  It uses the Blossom Punch and the Blossom stamp set that is in the Occasions Mini Catalog.  There is glitter around the center of the petals.  The flower is done in Pretty in Pink and the card is Chocolate Chip.  I showed this off yesterday at Stamp Club and ended up selling three punches and stamp sets!

 This is my first attempt at using the Blossoms stamp and punch.  I wheeled the background with the Whimsey wheel.  The flower is done is Melon Mambo.  I used the Button Embosslit for the center of the flower.

 
 This card uses the set, I (Heart) Hearts (pg 46 in catalog) and the Heart Punch that I still need to get!!  The picture isn't so great but the card is Pretty in Pink.  This is a simple but very pretty card.

It's getting cold here again!!  And there is more SNOW in the forecast!   The past few days have been nice with temps in the 40's & 50's.  Today it got to 46 but now at 7:00, it is already 34 degrees with the low predicted to be 19.  We're considering going shopping tomorrow so I guess I'll be bundling up!!
 

No comments: