Thursday, May 5, 2016

Resist Happy Birthday

The emboss resist technique is such a good technique and a favorite of mine.  I love to use it - makes a card really pop.  On this card I stamped Happy Birthday (from a Sale-a-bration set) with Versamark ink.  Next I used Sponge Daubers to rub ink (Mint Macaron, Watermelon and Daffodil Delight) over the Versamark.  Next use a paper towel to rub the ink off the Versamark.  That's it - easy, peasy!


I had a great visit with Ashley in Texas.  Mom and I flew down last Wednesday.  We just hung out by the pool on Thursday and Friday while Ashley was at work.  I filled up on my favorite Texas foods - Rudy's BBQ, Mexican food (twice!), Josephine's T-Bone steak to name a few.  Ashley's best friends and their kids came over on Sunday for a cook out.  The pool water was too cold for me but the kids didn't have any problems jumping in.  On Monday, we went to the Botanical Gardens and I took bunches of pictures of the beautiful plants.  I will be sharing them as soon as I get them downloaded from my phone.  Tuesday Ashley took us to the airport and we headed back to NC.

No comments: