Tuesday, December 9, 2014

MDS Monday Challenge

Here is my page for this week's MDS (My Digital Studio) Monday.  I'm enjoying being a guest designer!!


I love these pictures that were taken at a vineyard in New Zealand.  It was New Year's Eve - our first full day in New Zealand.  We took a ferry from Auckand to Waiheke Island where we found a nice gentleman who drove us around the island for the day - dropping us off at different wineries and coming back to fetch us an hour or so later.  He was a retired school teacher and was really knowlegable about the island.  As it turns out, New Year's Eve is the busiest day for Waiheke Island but he was great about knowing back roads to get us where we wanted to be.  Ashley and Courtney hike up the hill with their wine and got this great view.


1 comment:

Tami Hewlett said...

Beautiful page Sharon! I love the photo in the background and the way you tilted the vertical strip. Great take on the sketch.