Stampin' Up has some great news today! They are introducing their first really clear stamp set. It is called a Photopolymer Stamp.
What makes them so great?
- They're entirely transparent for perfect placement every time!
- They are durable. The photopolymer material is designed to last.
- Can you say sticky? These stamps stick amazingly well to the clear blocks.
- They're age tested. They won't yellow or cloud up over time.
- They use FDA, food-safe material. How far can you stretch your stamping creativity?
Photopolymer stamps will be offered on a trial basis. Based on popularity, SU hopes to release more photopolymer stamp sets over the coming months.
- Available beginning March 1, 2013.
- Not available in wood-mount or clear-mount.
- All photopolymer will be packaged in cello bag w/insert, but don't forget you can store them in our clear cases.
|They are trying them out and if it's popular they will keep the photopolymer sets coming! So if you want to see more, buy! And if you like a set you see, buy it now since there are no guarantees that it will be available later.|
- Use this exclusive photopolymer alphabet set (with extras!) for titles or embellishments on scrapbook pages, cards, or any type of project.
- Clear block sizes A, B, G, F, and I are recommended (not included in the set).
- Our photopolymer stamps offer a versatile all-clear stamping option.
- Our top-quality photopolymer gives a perfectly stamped image every time.
- Best of all, you get to enjoy tons of images for a great price...only $13.95 for 57 images!