Tuesday, June 1, 2021

OUCH

 Hi friends!  Wanted to let you know that I won't be posting for a week or so.  Clumsy Clara again!  I fell again!  I got up to use the bathroom about 2 a.m. Monday morning & the room was spinning & I fell on my left side.  We ended up calling 911 about 6 a.m.  They were able to get me down the steps and into our car.  It was free for that but if we'd needed them to take me to ER it would have been big bucks!  They took x-rays of both hips & there was nothing broken (thank goodness!) & they gave me a shot for the pain. My left leg is pretty much useless right now.  When I put any weight on it the pain radiates from my groin to my lower back on the left side. On the way home, we stopped at my mom's and got her wheelchair.  Last night I slept on the couch & was able to get myself in and out of the wheelchair by myself without too much pain.  Sonny stayed home with me today.  He is NOT a good nurse!!  I am dying to go upstairs & take a bath, wash my hair & put on clean clothes but I think that will be for another day.  I have too much to do in the next few days to be disabled!  We are driving to Ashley's on Tuesday for her promotion celebration (to Colonel.)  Please pray for me.

I also wanted to let you know about the sale going on for products in the Mini Catalog.  Click on the link below.  There are some great sales there.

LAST CHANCE PRODUCTS

No comments: