Friday, May 28, 2021

Expressions in Ink

It's been really warm  / HOT here this week with temps almost to 90.  And wouldn't you know it ... my mom's air conditioner went out on Monday!  I guess it's no shame for it; she's had it since 1998!!  She was due I think.  It is going to be replaced today so she should be cooled down by Saturday!  I offered for her and my sister to come to my house to sleep but at 92 years old, mom can't get up and down the steps.  

I want you to notice my blog header.  I used the new In Colors to color the elements.  I love that I can do that by changing the HEX values to match.  The background is Soft Succulent; the largest rectangle is Freesia; the next rectangle is Papaya; and the tag and the smallest rectangle is Polished Pink.  I love these In Colors!

I am in love with the Expressions In Ink designer paper!!  The colors are just beautiful.  Some of the papers have gold running through - gorgeous!  Here are a couple of cards I made with the DSP.  It really hurt me to cut it up if you know what I mean.  But, hey, I can buy another pack!!


No stamping on this card.  I adhered a piece of an Adhesive Sheet to the back of the black cardstock before die cutting it.  The card is made using Evening Evergreen (new In Color) and matted with a piece of Lemon Line cardstock (retired).  I cut the DSP into 4 pieces to use on a card.   The design runs down the middle of the DSP piece.





Isn't this beautiful paper!!  I die cut a few flowers and leaves and adhered them in the corner.  Don't know if you can tell it but the Polished Pink flower is shiny with Wink of Stella.

No comments: