Thursday, April 8, 2021

A Few Cards to Share

I found a couple more cards that I made using the Pierced Blooms dies.



I love these colors - Magenta Madness, Basic Black and Just Jade!  That Magenta flower just pops off the page!


This card also uses the Pierced Blooms but is much more subtle than the magenta flower above.  I used the Stitched Rectangle dies to create the two "windows."  These colors are Petal Pink, Emerald Envy (retired) and Calypso Coral.



For this card, I copied a card made by one of the NC demos.  The folds are unique with the flower from Art Gallery popped up on dimensionals.  I put a little bit of Gilded Leafing in the center of the flower using Heat and Stick Powder.


This card highlights the Artistry Blooms DSP (which will be retiring soon.)  I colored the birds with Stampin' Blends and fussy cut them from Birds and Branches stamp set; stamped the tree limbs with Early Espresso and added a little but of Gilded Leafing.

I'm sorry I've been MIA lately.  I've been wrapped up in a health issue and trying hard to do my exercises daily!  I was dismissed from PT 2 weeks ago and yesterday got released from the ortho doc.  Next week, I am flying out to visit Ashley for a week!  I'm dreading sitting in the airport and plane with that danged mask on but it will be worth it!  Hope the weather will be good while I'm there.  I'm sure I'll be helping her in the yard!

I received my new SU catalog in the mail this week and have been looking it over!  I have to be honest, there are a lot of floral sets in the new catalog.  Truthfully, I have plenty of florals so that might save me some money.  There were a lot of stamps from the catalog and mini catalog that did not go away so that helps a lot too.  I love the cover of the catalog using Expressions In Ink DSP - that will probably be my first thing to order, along with the new In Color inks and refills.  If you are a customer of mine, you will receive a catalog in the mail in May.

No comments: