Thursday, January 30, 2020

Under My Umbrella

I got some new stamps this week  ... and I am excited to be using them!  How do you like this card using the Under My Umbrella Bundle?  I love being able to use a punch for this instead of a die for a change.  Don't get me wrong - I love the dies but I also enjoy going back old school when punches were all we had.  This punch punches out the open and closed umbrellas as well as the umbrella handle.  Plus there is going to be a package of Designer Series Paper that will coordinate with this stamp set as well as 3 other stamp sets!  I just pre-ordered it but you can order it starting Feb. 4 (next week.)


For this card, I cut out watercolor paper with the Stitched Rectangles Die.  I used my Aqua Painter to watercolor Bermuda Bay, Highland Heather and Daffodil Delight on the side of the watercolor cardstock as well as down the side of the base card (thick Whisper White cardstock.)  I white embossed the umbrellas onto vellum and colored the back with my SU Blends (Bermuda Bay, Highland Heather and Flirty Flamingo.  I punched the handles out of Soft Suede cardstock.

Take a look at the Coordinating Product that you can purchase next week.  I put my order in yesterday and it has already shipped!!




No comments: