Friday, March 15, 2019

Country Floral

I love to color!  As a child coloring and playing with paper dolls were my favorite things to do.  I have good memories of being at my grandmother's house every Sunday for family dinner.  While I was waiting for dinner to be served, my great aunt would cut out paper dolls for me from McCall's magazine.  Do you remember Betsy McCall paper dolls?  Oh, I just loved her!  Can you believe you can purchase these paper dolls on eBay?  I sure wish I'd saved my old paper dolls.  What fun to see them again!


Well, these next two cards were colored with Stampin' Up Blends.  So fun!  I ran a piece of Whisper White cardstock through the Big Shot with the Country Floral Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (what a mouthful!)  This embossing folder is a Sale-A-Bration item from the second release.  BUT .... Stampin' Up recently announced that it will carry over into the 2019 annual catalog along with the Tea Time Framelits Dies from the first Sale-A-Bration release.



These were such fun to color.  I tried to keep the sentiments and embellishments to a minimum to showcase the flowers.


I used some of the Gingham DSP on this card.  The scallop is a die Colorful Seasons.  I stamped the sentiment on a piece of white paper that was die cut using the Rectangles Stitched Framelits (my favorite!!)  I added a few Pear Pizazz leaf sprigs from the Sprig Punch.

No comments: