Friday, August 31, 2018

Buffalo Check is a Must Have!

On my last post, I shared the background papers I had stamped using the Buffalo Check background stamp.  This stamp is in the Holiday catalog which you will be able to order from next week!  I just love this stamp.  Here is a Christmas card I made using the Buffalo Check as a background.


The stamps that I used for this card are:  Buffalo Check and Merry Christmas to All (which is also from the Holiday Catalog.)  The pinecones, bow and leaves are die cut with the Pretty Pines thinlits.  I love the rustic, country look of this card.  I used Call Me Clover for the card base and the check pattern is Lovely Lipstick.

I want to remind you that TODAY is the last day to take advantage of Stampin' Up! Bonus Days.  For every $50 you spend in August, you earn a $5 coupon that you can spend in September.  Think of it as an awesome 10% discount on every $50 you spend.

August also introduced us to the Blended Seasons promotion which also ends TODAY.  The limited-time bundle is called Color Your Season.  The stamp set is pretty spectacular and the framelits are a must-have.  This is a wonderful, all-year-round set!

You can check out the details on both of these offers on an earlier blog post of mine HERE,

I hope you have a safe and happy Labor Day.  It's hard to believe summer is almost over.  The kids in my neighborhood started back to school this week.  It doesn't affect me but Sonny is having to get up a little earlier to beat the school traffic on his way to play golf.  That means he falls asleep a little earlier in front of the TV every night and I have to wake him to hit the fast forward button on the remote!  (Heaven forbid that I have the remote - not that I want it anyway!)  We are going to drive up to Blowing Rock (in the mountains) on Monday to take a hike and wander around the town.  It should be a little cooler up there.  Blowing Rock is such a quaint little mountain village and it is fun just to wander in and out of the shops plus it is a pretty scenic drive up there on the Blue Ridge Parkway.

No comments: