Thursday, August 16, 2018

I'm here with a few cards to share

No apologies - just haven't posted in a long time!!  What can I say????

I have been working on swaps for Quarterly and Convention so I'm not trying to do everything at the last minute.  Our NC Quarterly is the last weekend in September and I have signed up for two shoebox swaps (12 cards in each), a Fall card, Christmas card and Christmas package.  Don't know the numbers for the Christmas card and fall card but we only have to do 10 of the package.  I plan on using Stampin' Up's Pizza Box.  Plus I've been asked to do a project at quarterly (not sure what yet!) 

For Convention, which is in November, I have signed up for two organized swap (so far) - making a Christmas card and a Birthday card.  I have had to write everything down in a notebook so I don't forget what I am doing!  I would like to take at least 50 swaps to convention and am also working on them.  Wednesday was the day to sign up for convention at noon EST.  I had a luncheon I was in charge of at noon also but had to excuse myself and try to register.  I was in full panic mode because I couldn't get the website to cooperate plus I was on the phone with SU with a 15 minute wait.  In the meantime, Marianne and Debbie (2 of my downlines) were texting me that they had registered with no problem.  So, I ended up giving Marianne my password and info and she was finally able to get me registered.   Then I was stressing out that Ashley would not be able to get registered since she was waiting till she got to work to do it.  But it all worked out and we all got registered!!  As of this morning, registration is near capacity - and I understand that there will be 7,000 demonstrators there!!  Wow, I can't wait!!

Here are a few cards I've made that I haven't shared (I don't think!)

This card uses retired items - Eclectic Expressions (Sale-a-bration)

Love Dandelion Wishes!


The background is watercolored.  The stamp set is Enjoy Life - great sentiments!


Another Enjoy Life card with watercolor background.

This card is also Enjoy Life.  I used my square block for the background - inking it up and then spritzing with water before stamping.


Don't you love these colors - Highland Heather and Mango Medley!!  I sent this card to Ashley after she was recognized for excellent teaching in her job.  It uses the retired set, Crazy About You.

No comments: