Thursday, October 18, 2018

Halloween Paper Pumpkin Style

Remember me?  I can't believe it's been so long.  I've had a lot going on and dealing with some personal things that have gotten me a little down.  I'm usually a real optimist and pretty happy go lucky, but this last month I have been really down in the dumps.  I am not going into detail here but hoping things will work out and soon!!  I'm ready to be back to my old self.  So, say a little prayer for me!

This week I have been working on Halloween cards using September's Paper Pumpkin kit.  Halloween used to be one of my favorite holidays.  I loved dressing up and trick or treating when I was a kid and loved it even more when my kids were all dressed up and Sonny was taking them from house to house in the neighborhood.  Where I live now, we don't get any trick or treaters.  Our house has a really long driveway plus there are only 3 houses on our cul-de-sac so we don't bother turning the lights on.  Although last year, we had one person to ring the doorbell!  I didn't have any candy to give out so Sonny and I just didn't answer the door.

The Paper Pumpkin kit included enough supplies to make 24 of these little treat bags.


I didn't really need 24 bags so I proceeded to cut up some of the bags and use other items to make cards instead.



 I used the retired Spider Web embossing folder to this card below and colored the lines with Silver Wink of Stella.


 For the card below, I cut up one of the bags and adhered it over the Mango cardstock.


Love this candy corn look!  I ran it through the Subtle Embossing Folder to give it a little texture.







I still have lots of bags left over!!

1 comment:

Clipping Path Service said...

Really nice and informative blog, keep it up buddy…Thanks for sharing