Thursday, April 12, 2018

Paper Pumpkin, March - Part III

I am having so much fun with this Paper Pumpkin.  I have made so many cards (22 to date!) by just adding a few pieces of cardstock to the rest of the elements in the kit.  Most of the cards in this post are using the directions that came with the Paper Pumpkin kit.


This is one of the cards that you get the instructions for in the kit.


This card is the same as the one below (which you get the instructions for) - only I just added an extra flower and changed the twine to some pink that I had in my stash.



This is the front of one of the envelopes that came in the kit.  Too pretty to be an envelope, huh?  I cut the other envelopes apart and made cards with them.


This is the back of the envelope.  There is patterned paper inside.


Another one of the envelopes that I didn't cut apart.

No comments: