Tuesday, April 24, 2018

More ..... Paper Pumpkin from March

I've made several more cards using bits and pieces from the March Paper Pumpkin.  I honestly have to say that I am sick of this kit now!  I've made 20+ cards using the kit.  Now, I am going on to other things .... maybe the April Paper Pumpkin!  You'll have to check back to see.

Last week Sonny and his Texas friend, Graham, joined a few of the Lake Norman Golden Boys for their annual spring trip shooting skeet in South Carolina.  Normally, Graham's wife, Margaret, stays with me while they are gone but she was in England this time taking care of her mother so I was on my own.  You know, sometimes that's not so bad!  I had Stamp Club on Tuesday and Thursday which kept me busy.  But, it was nice to eat when and what I wanted for dinner and just do whatever I wanted!  But it was good to welcome Sonny back home on Thursday. 

I had a nice surprise yesterday.  My half-brother and his wife contacted me that they were coming to NC for a quick visit.  They have been on the road for 2 weeks from Texas, where they live, visiting family in the Pennsylvania area and seeing sights along the way.  We met them for dinner last night and my NC family joined us.  My sister, Angela, met my brother for the first time!  My mom and other sister, Marianne, had met him in the past on their visits to Texas when we lived there.  It was so fun!

OK - now to the cards I made with Paper Pumpkin.  I'm not going to add a lot of commentary on these cards because I think they are pretty self explanatory.

For the sentiment, I used the Tailored Tag Punch from the Occasions catalog (and will be in the new annual catalog!)



The Crumb Cake scallop comes from one of the envelopes included in the kit.



I used the Circles dies for the Crumb Cake scalloped circle.  The Fresh Fig half scallop is the flap cut off from one of the envelopes in the kit.

The wooden flower is one of the elements that Stampin' Up included in the Paper Pumpkin as a thank you gift.  I used a dauber to color it with Fresh Fig ink.







No comments: