Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Bird Banter

Remember me???  I've been AWOL .... again!  I just need to slow down and take time to keep up with my blog.

We were in Atlanta for a week recently and had a good time.  Ashley was there for the week attending a pediatric conference so it was a good time for us to see her.  We stayed with her downtown for a couple of nights before driving to Dunwoody (suburb of Atlanta) and staying with some old friends for a couple of nights.  During the day, Sonny and Jim played golf while Melanie took me to a couple of historic homes and museums.  It would have been better if the weather had been a little warmer!!  I was prepared for 60+ days and while it may have gotten to 60 degrees, the wind was terrible and just about knocked you off your feet.  Luckily, I brought Ashley a jacket to wear or our Hawaiian girl would have froze!

I have a couple of birthday cards that I have made lately using the Bird Banter set and sent to friends.  I'm giving myself a pat on the back that I remembered to take a picture of them before mailing!!


I love the bright colors on this card!  The birds are so much fun to color using the Stampin' Blends.


This is a simple card but I love how the balloon continues on past the square.


This card I sent to my granddaughter in Colorado.  Her birthday was while I was in Hawaii and it was a little late getting to her!  It is a tri-fold card as you can see in the next picture.


Love this "early bird" saying for the card!!

No comments: