Sunday, October 29, 2017

Stampin' Up Blends

The new Stampin’ Blends are on their way.
You can purchase them on November 1st.  I am SOOO excited for you to get your hands on them.  I played with mine today and they seem much better than the SU Blendabilities.  Here is the results of my playing today.


FAQ regarding Stampin’ Blends:

Q)  Are these markers the same as Blendabilities?
A)  Yes and No.  These are alcohol based markers.  However they have been reconfigured and are MUCH better than the previous product released.  I love them and would highly recommend them to anyone wanting to start learning how to use alcohol markers for card making.
Q)  Are these the same kind of markers as Copic markers?
A)  Yes.  They are an alcohol based marker.  Just like Copics, Spectrum Noir and several others on the market.
Q)  Why would I buy these instead of buying Copics?
A)  The price point on these markers is much lower than Copic markers.  I highly recommend them for someone that is considering trying it out but doesn’t want the commitment of a large investment.  Or the time involved in learning how to use Copic markers.
Q)  What kind of paper should I use?
A)  The very best paper for any alcohol based marker is a paper designed specifically for that.  I love using  Crafters Companion Spectrum Noir card stock.  However, with that said I have tested the Stampin’ Blends on Whisper White Thick card stock and you do get a nice blend.  The difference is marginal.  I would NOT recommend using an inexpensive card stock, like Walmart or Michaels brands.  They will not give you nice stamped images or blended coloring.
Q)  Are Stampin’ Blends refillable?
A)  No.  They are not.  Their price point is such that purchasing a new marker is less expensive than buying a refill.  You can purchase the markers individually.
Q)  Can I buy the entire set of Stampin’ Blends?
A)  YES. There is an option to purchase the entire set.   
Q)  When will the Stampin’ Blends be available to purchase?
A)  Nov 1, 2017

No comments: