Friday, October 6, 2017

HOPE - Ribbon of Courage

I made this card for one of the gals in my bowling group this week.  She has cancer and is just starting chemo.  She is such a sweet gal and is really suffering from this terrible disease.  I CASE'd this card from Pinterest and made a few changes.  Hope you get inspiration from the card.




Front of card


Close up of one of the panels.
I used Ribbon of Courage with Fresh Fig, Berry Burst and Sweet Sugarplum card stock.  The flowers are from a retired stamp thinlit (Botanical Blooms.)  The letters are also stamped from a retired letter set that I have but if you have the Letter Thinlits, they would work great!  (I don't!)  I stamped the letters with Sweet Sugarplum, then pressed my VersaMark pad on top and used Heat and Stick powder and glitter.

No comments: