Monday, September 11, 2017

2014 Paper Pumpkin???!!!



I've been on a Paper Pumpkin kick lately.  I had lots of pieces of previous Paper Pumpkins left over that I had stuck in a box.  So I pulled them out and tried to use them all up by making alternative cards with them.  The Pinwheel Party Paper Pumpkin came out in June 2014!  Yes, I was surprised too that I had so much left over from 3 years ago!  But this particular kit was to make pinwheels and we got a lot of materials to make them with.  I made a few pinwheels back in 2014 but that was it.  But now, I have all these cool cards made with the parts and pieces!  I tried to make most of them as birthday cards because how many 4th of July cards do you send????  Not many I bet!


June 2014 Paper Pumpkin- Pinwheel Party









Football season is here so that's where I'll be on Sundays .... watching my Steelers play!  They won today by the way!

No comments: