Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Painted Harvest - love it!

I don't know why it took me so long to jump on the band wagon and order Painted Harvest stamp set from the Holiday Catalog.  But I'm so glad I finally did!  I played around with the stamp set yesterday and came up with several cards using this stamp set - even a Christmas card!



For this card, I made the plaid background using the Brushstrokes background stamp.  I inked it in Real Red and stamped it; next I inked in Garden Green and turned the stamp 90 degrees and stamped again.  I stamped the smaller flower (this is a two step stamp set) with Garden Green and used the little dots in the set to stamp Red berries.  The "J" and "Y" are from a really old alphabet stamp set that I have but it would also look great using the Large Letters Framelits.


The color combo for this card is Marina Mist (for the large flower stamp) and Night of Navy for the smaller flower.  It is super easy to use this two step stamp - no worries on lining it up.  The middle of the flower is Soft Suede with Espresso dots.  The leaves are stamped in Wild Wasabi.  I stamped off (2nd generation stamping) on everything except the Espresso dots.  I just love the gingham ribbon!!



This color combo is Crushed Curry and Cajun Craze.  Cajun Craze is not a color I use often, but when fall comes, it is my "go to" color!  I staped the leaves in Old Olive (stamping off).


My final color combo is Wisteria Wonder and Elegant Eggplant with Pear Pizzaz leaves and Daffodil center.

So what do you think????  So many ways to use this stamp set.

No comments: