Monday, July 24, 2017

July Stamp Club Cards - Colorful Seasons

The day after we got home from our Alabama trip, I had Stamp Club.  Luckily I had done most of the prep work before I left so I just had to get everything set up on Thursday.  I only had 4 gals on Thursday with the rest coming tomorrow.  We did some great cards - one of the gals told me I had outdone myself this month with the projects!  I concentrated on one of my favorite bundles in the new catalog - Colorful Seasons (pg 147) and made a fall card, winter card and a spring/summer card.

This is a great fold - a Z fold card.  I used DSP from the Color Theory pack.

This is a great card for spring time or summer!  I just love the chair!

This is the winter card.  One of the gals said it makes a great Hanukah card!
This card takes all of about 5 minutes!  I wanted to showcase the Memories & More card pack.  The DSP is from the Color Theory pack.  Everyone will make a different card using the Memories & More.

Last but not least is our August calendar card using the glasses from Pocketful of Sunshine.  The background is made using a stamp from Lovely Inside and Out.  The letters I used on this are all retired.  Notice the shiny lenses of the glasses??  I applied some glue from the Fine Tip Glue for the shine!

No comments: