Sunday, June 25, 2017

Crafting Forever

I'm back!  It's summer time and I've been super busy!  Most of today was spent getting ready for my bridge group tomorrow.  I have 12 gals coming in the morning for a day of bridge.  I made a quinoa salad (that Sonny turned his nose up on!), a watermelon and blackberry salad, and some Pumpkin Chocolate cups (a new recipe I wanted to try.) 

Yesterday Marianne and I went to Allison's Stampaganza and made a bunch of different boxes.  I have a box for every occasion now.  I'll be sharing them later.  We also did some swap cards and I got a lot of new ideas for some of the new stamps in the catalog.  I want to share my cards with you today.  

This first one was pretty labor intensive.  Luckily I only had to make 6 cards to swap - it's not one that you'd want to make a bunch of!!  I found an apron template on line and used it to make this cute card using Crafting Forever.  The labor intensive part was in cutting out the pens, paintbrushes and scissors!!  I stamped them all in black and used markers to color them.  


I used all the new in colors to make the cards.


My second card also uses Crafting Forever.  It has a surprise inside!


Do you remember making paper dolls when you were little?  I loved them!  So this took me back to my childhood.  They are attached to the inside with a glue dot under the hand of the doll on the right and the one on the left.  No adhesive in the middle.




For these cards, I used the DSP from the Color Theory stack.

1 comment: