Sunday, January 22, 2017

Stamp Club January Calendar

I think I should leave a sticky note at the top of my blog saying "sorry - I've been busy."  I have been snowed under (not really snow) and neglected posting to my blog on a regular basis.  I am the photographer for the Newcomers group which means I take pictures all year of events going on and at the end of the year, I put together a memory book for our president.  Well, I've been busy trying to finish up the book.  I finally finished yesterday and sent it to the printer.  Now, hoping it will be back in time to present it at our next meeting but I have my doubts. 

Last week was Stamp Club.  I am doing something a little different this year.  One of the gals from my Club (and my neighbor) gave me a calendar in a shadowbox frame for Christmas.  She bought the frame at Hobby Lobby.  I just love it!


So I decided that each month in Stamp Club, we would do a calendar page.  The gals can use the calendar this year and at the end of the year, they can just add the 2018 months and give it away as a gift to a friend.  This is the page we did this month.  The snowman is not Stampin' Up.  Believe it or not, I do not have a Stampin' Up snowman!!  Everyone had a different background snowflake piece of DSP.  We framed the snowman and calendar with Emerald Envy card stock.


Speaking of calendars, this is one Marianne gave me for Christmas.  It is hard to see in the picture, but she used glitter on the ground beneath the Lovely As A Trees.  It is so sparkly!!


Don't forget about Sale-A-Bration.  If you have been thinking about subscribing to Paper Pumpkin, now is the time.  Not only is the price reduced, but with a 3 month subscription, you will get a FREE item!! 

3-Month Prepaid Subscription (137859) $59 $55 USD/$79 $74 CAD Save on a
3-month prepaid subscription and instantly qualify for a FREE Sale-A-Bration item!
12-Month Prepaid Subscription (137861) $215 USD/$295 CAD Take it to the next level with a 12-month prepaid subscription. Save over $2/month with the everyday awesome price, earn Stampin’ Rewards, and get 4 FREE Sale-A-Bration items!

I'll be at Buffalo Wild Wings later today cheering on the Steelers.  If they win today, we are Super Bowl bound!  Unfortunately, our opponent is the New England Patriots.  I am a little nervous!  We are definitely the underdog in this race.




No comments: