Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Beautiful You - again!

Well, today is my last day in paradise!  Our flight leaves tonight at 11 pm.  Guess we will face reality when we land in Charlotte.  They had 8" of snow at our house last week end.  I am hoping most of it is gone by the time we arrive on Wednesday.  I'm also hoping we might get bumped on our flight tonight!  What difference does it make if we leave tonight at 11 or in the morning???!  The flight is a full one flying from here to Seattle and I don't have a seat assignment plus Sonny is in a middle seat. When I checked this morning, all the seats that were available were premium seats.  Ashley says they will have to give us one of those.  She also thinks I should act like I have a twitch or something so they will seat Sonny and I together!

Saturday we hiked up to Diamond Head.  Wow!  What a gorgeous view.  It almost made me forget about the steep hike and the 70+ stairs to the top.  I was proud of myself though.  I had told Ashley early in the hike that I didn't think I would make it to the top.  Sonny and I both realized we were out of shape.

Sunday we went to an Irish pub in Kaluia and watched the Steelers beat Miami in the first play off game.  Now we need to beat Kansas City this weekend!!  After the game, we went to the Swap Meet in Honolulu.  Sonny was a sport since we were there almost 3 hours and it was pretty warm - in the 80s.  Monday Ashley went to work, dropping Sonny off to play golf and I called an Uber driver and went to the beach!

Here's another card I made with Beautiful You stamp set.  I stamped her dress on a piece of retired DSP (from last year's Sale-A-Bration) and fussy cut it out.  I really love this set and can't wait to go home and play around with it some more.



A the top of Diamond Head

 Almost there!  Ashley standing out on the look out.


I did it!!

No comments: