Monday, July 11, 2016

Pretty Kitty

I got a Stampin' Up order last week and just had to play with the Pretty Kitty stamp set!  I had actually talked myself out of ordering this set but guess I didn't do such a good job listening to myself!  It's so cute though!!  What do you think?

I sponged the white thick card stock with Wisteria Wonder, Pink Pirouette, Soft Sky and So Saffron and then used the splatters from Gorgeous Grunge to stamp a few splatters around.  I used the (retired) squares thinlits to punch out three little windows.  Next I stamped 3 of the kitty images on the card and colored them.  The punched piece was layered onto the card with dimensional tape.

I had a great weekend - what about you?  I've been shopping (on line mostly) for a new car.  I went to the dealership last week and test drove a Dodge Journey and looked at a few Jeep Cherokees.  So on Saturday, with notes in hand, Sonny and I went together to the Dodge dealership and met with Mark who sold Sonny his pick up a few years ago.  By the way .... Mark looks so much like Luke Bryan, he could have sold me anything!!  I ended up getting a Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo in a charcoal color.  I would have preferred a different color but there were not too many colors to choose from with all the details that I wanted - navigation, large screen, back up camera, Sirrius/SM radio, etc. etc.  This one did not have the navigation package or the heated seats that I wanted but Mark gave me a pretty good deal on the Jeep and I convinced him if I was going to settle on the color, he had to throw in the navigation package for free.  Yes, I know nothing comes free but they make it seem like it is.  Ashley has suggested I just need to add some pink accents - get a pink ribbon sticker for the back; find something girly for the antenna; and get some pink seat covers!!  Not sure about all that but we'll see what I come up with. 



No comments: