Tuesday, September 23, 2014

I Missed the Deadline!

Last week I did a scrapbook page for the MDS Monday challenge BUT I forgot to post it to their blog!!  Oh well - guess I didn't stand a chance of winning, huh?  Anyway, here is the MDS page I made.  The challenge was to use white, vanilla or ivory as the main color.  I thought this picture from our Alaska trip fit the bill.  I used the photo of the snowy Mount McKinley as my background.



As promised, here are a few pictures from the Steeler - Panther game that we attended on Sunday night.  It was really hot - still in the 80s when we left the game about midnight.  I had been hoping for some fall weather and had thrown in my sweatshirt thinking I would need it later in the evening but ended up not even carrying it in the stadium.  The Steelers beat the Panthers pretty handily - it was the first loss of the season for the Panthers so I was not so sure about that win in advance.

We went to the Olde Meck Brewery in Charlotte before the game for dinner.

As usual, Sonny made a few Steeler friends!

Great seats

The Panthers started leaving during the 3rd quarter!!  

Our Selfie!


Here are this week's Weekly Deals - good through next Monday.

image from http://s3.amazonaws.com/hires.aviary.com/k/mr6i2hifk4wxt1dp/14070816/cb710f7d-19d8-4916-a716-0c08ca3d1b07.png

Weekly deals sept 23

3 comments:

Heidi Baks said...

OMGosh, your photos are amazing. I can only imagine what that trip must have been like. I love the offset squares around the main photo. Thanks for joining us at MDS Monday.

Tami Hewlett said...

Wow Sharon, talk about a "white" background!!! Love your picture and your page! What an exciting trip that must have been!

Yapha said...

That is a great page, Sharon! I love the mountain picture in the background! Thanks for joining us at MDS Monday!