Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Freeform Text on Path for MDS Monday

My creation for MDS Monday is a page from my visit with Jeff, Darcie and Jayce last December.  I got some great action shots of Jayce eventually.  The challenge this week was to use the Freeform Tool on the text around the pictures.


Jayce had fun hiding from me whenever I got my camera focused!


My MDS page uses:

Background
     Designer Series Paper Storytime  16

Embellishments
   Designer Kits\Finest Simplicity - embellishments\Finest Simplicity - frame 2

Stamps
    OVERLAY STAMPS\Epic Overlays\Epic Overlays - lines, (along edges of project)
    Designer Kits\Days to Remember - family
    Designer Kits\Family Fun Photobook - fun 4
    OVERLAY STAMPS\Epic Overlays\Epic Overlays - best ever, 

I am going to get this page in on time this week!  Last week I designed my page but forgot to post it!!  I didn't realize it until I checked the MDS Monday blog post on Monday.

We are having a bit of FALL weather here and I love it!  Tuesday I don't know if it even got up to 60 degrees!  And today it has been misty all day and in the lower 60s - a good day for a bowl of chilli. Yesterday I had a dentist appointment in the morning and didn't check the weather before getting dressed.  I put my capris on with a 3/4 length sleeve .... my legs were a little chilly!!  

I also went to Davidson College yesterday for another testing session.  I finally FINISHED the Brain Games I was having to do at home.  I was so glad!  I was doing 4-5 of the games a week and each one took an hour of my time.  That's a lot of time I was losing!!  And they were getting harder and harder.  I will go back to Davidson in 8-10 weeks for my final testing session.  So far, I have gotten $100 for it but believe me, it is worth every penny!!

6 comments:

Yapha said...

What a fun page! Great use of the sketch! Thanks for joining us at MDS Monday.

Tami Hewlett said...

Great page! Love those frames, they're just perfect.

Jeanna Bohanon said...

Fun page!!! Lovin' the frames as well :)

Unknown said...

What a great page Sharon! I love the way you repeated that stamp around the edge of the page! Thanks for playing along at MDS Monday!

beth rush said...

Your photos are really great and your page highlights them so nicely! I love those frames too! They are just so fun. Thanks for joining us at MDS Monday!

Heidi Baks said...

What fun family photos! The green background compliments the darker colors in the photos very well. Thanks for joining MDS Monday this week.