Thursday, May 29, 2014

Sea Street and Circle Thinlits



I purchased this cute stamp set during the new catalog pre-order called Sea Street.  I really like it except for one thing .... I don't want to cut the octopus out by hand!  I don't mind "fussy-cutting" most of the time, but this little guy got the best of me!  But luckily, he fits real well into our 2 1/2" punch.

This is the card I made using some of the new In Colors - Hello Honey (card stock) and Mossy Meadow (octopus and arrows) and Sea Street.  It also uses the Circle Thinlits but just a bit differently.

Here is the front view of the card:


And look at the inside:



I have the step-by-step "how to" pictures for you:

The card stock goes over the framelit edge instead of under.

Roll through just past the circle; then roll backwards, avoiding going over the straight edge
Fold on the fold lines around the circle - first one back; last one in.  

Place in upper left hand corner of Simply Scored and score at 5 1/2"  Fold on 5 1/2" score line.
inside of card



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super cute card. Thanks for showing us how to make a longer card to fold back over the sentiment. I really like that. I really like this stamp set also, and the new colours...........can't wait for June 2 and the new catalogue.

Sue Root said...

Cute card! Thanks for the instructions.