Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Mother's Day Cards

I got a couple of Mother's Day cards today in the mail.  Wonder how long I can "milk" Mothers Day??!!!  Both cards use punches on the front.

This is the card Ashley sent.  Isn't it great?!!  She used a butterfly punch with dimensionals.  And the two buttons .... love it!  I particularly liked the gift certificate that was inside too!!


This next card is from my upline, Carol.  She used a flower punch on the front with the Polka Dot DSP behind it.


I am heading to Charleston, SC tomorrow.  Sonny and I are driving down and meeting Ashley there.  She has a conference there this week.  Charleston is such a great city.  I haven't been there in about 14 years.  Ashley and I took Marianne there for her 40th birthday.  I'm ready for a little R&R!!  It's been about 5 months since I took a trip ... too long!!

No comments: