Sunday, July 28, 2013

More convention

Think I've finally caught up on my sleep!  We took my mom out Friday night for her 85th birthday.  It also coincided with Restaurant Week so we took advantage.  We went to Alton's in Cornelius and had a delicious meal.  They even put a candle on mom's dessert for her and we sang happy birthday to her. 

I thought I'd share a few more convention photos.

These were the most gorgeous flowers!  They are on the grounds of the Mormon Temple

One of the SU employees painting Marianne's nails.  We were trying out the "In Color" nail polish!

This is taken at the Riverton campus - SU's headquarters.  It would be such a fun place to work!

Shelli with Ronald McDonald!

This was the 25th Anniversary Party night!

Marianne has her seat and is waiting for things to get started!

My Upline - Carol Bartle - and my downline - Marianne

Me and Marianne

Sitting on the edge of the stage (until we were all told to move!)

No comments: