Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Life is Better at the Beach!

We took a week off from the Paper Players Challenge because of convention but we're back in full swing this week.  I designed my card using My Digital Studio and the hot summer in mind! 


I really like this color combo of pink and green.  I was one of those "preppies" years ago that liked to wear Izod, weejuns, madras and pink and green while I was shagging on the beach to beach music.   I found out today that one of the theme nights on our cruise is going to be "going for a drive, back to the beach, back in time... going Back to the Bowery with 70's Theme Night!"  My days of going to the Bowery (club at Myrtle Beach) is more like the 60's though!  I was getting married and pregnant in the 70's!!  (married in '73, pregnant in '75 and '78) ummmmm .....

OK - back to the card - I used the kit, Anchors Away for this one.  Check out what the other gals have done with the sketch this week.  There are some really great cards HERE

No comments: