Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Convention Samples

I thought I'd share a few of the great display cards I took pictures of at convention.  There were so many great ideas!  I have been working on trying to get my pictures in some kind of order so I can refer to them during the year.  It's proving to be quite a task!!  I'm about half way through.

This is a Paperbag Album made by a German demonstrator, Jenni Pauli.  Her blog is in my sidebar.

This card I saw when we toured the home office.  It uses the Morning Post Alphabet.

This was one of Shelli's 25 projects that she shared with us.  I love the snowman!  If you do too, you can check him out on page 25 of the Holiday catalog

This butterfly is just gorgeous!  Another one of Shelli's projects using the Swallowtail stamp.

Some of the cards I captured on one of the display boards.  A lot of good ideas here!


Share board
Isn't the display board great? 

Well the toothpicks that are holding my eyes open are poking me.  Think I am going to make my way upstairs to bed!!  Stamp club is tomorrow and I have a lot to do.

No comments: