Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Sketch Challenge

It's time for Wednesday's sketch challenge from the Paper Craft Crew.  It's pouring down rain here now plus thunder and lightening so hopefully I won't lose power before posting this!!

This was such an easy card to make using My Digital Studio.  Everything on the card came from the digital kit, Simple Snapshots.  By using a designer kit for everything, I don't have to worry about things matching.  The only thing not part of the kit is the button and bakers twine I used on the flower.

My family headed back to NC today.  Ashley was a great sport and took them to the airport at 6:15 AM while I slept!!  I did get up to tell them good bye.  They looked like traveling gypsies!  We were all starting to panic last night when we could not get everything in the suitcase without going over 50 lbs.  At one point, Marianne had her carry on bag so stuffed, it was weighing in at about 40+ lbs.  There was no way she was going to be able to carry it!  But we got everything in finally.  Ashley hung around the airport after letting them off in case she had to come back and get something that wouldn't fit (in case their bags were over 50 lbs.)  As it turned out, everything went through and when they got to the gate, they were able to check two of  their carry on bags.  That just left each of them with one additional carry on, mom's wheelchair and Marianne and Angela each had a sea-pack breathing machine!!   Hopefully, when I return home, I will not have any problems with my luggage being too heavy.

We found a new Mexican restaurant yesterday for lunch over near the mission we toured.  It was really good!

Yum .... sopapillas!


Mom couldn't look at the camera - too busy sipping her Margarita Swirls!


No comments: