Friday, April 5, 2013

Girls Gone Wild Trip

I did a MDS challenge for Heather and Kim's Simply My Digital Challenge on Facebook.  Each week they post a new challenge.  This is my first time to participate.  The challenge was to use a pie graph in our layout and to follow this sketch:




I had fun creating the pie graph with MDS.  First I used a Circle Punch and enlarged it.  Next I used a Square Punch and just stretched it down to make a long line.  I dissected the circle with the "line."  Then I took a Triangle Punch and stretched it so it fit in each slice of pie.  I filled the punch with my photos.  When I finished filling all the triangles, I deleted the original circle and lines.

I used pictures that I took last week of Ashley, Mom, Angela, Marianne and I having fun in San Antonio. Note the title - Girls Gone Wild!!   Hope you like it!

No comments: