Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Stamping Queens Sketch plus CLEARANCE items added


Yesterday was the Stamping Queens Sketch Challenge.  I designed another card using My Digital Studio.  It was a pretty easy sketch this time. Here is my take on it using the stamp set, Fabulous Florets.  Click HERE to see the cards the other gals designed with the sketch.



Margaret has been visiting me for a couple of days from Texas.  We went to Charlotte on Monday to pick her and Graham up and stopped off on the way home at the Original Pancake House .... yummy!!  Sonny and I took them to the airport this morning  - an almost costly trip.  We were driving back home just talking when flashing lights pulled up behind us.  We were on a highway that we hardly ever travel on and Sonny thought the speed limit was 60 or 65.  NOT!  It was 55.  Don't know how fast we were going - the officer did not tell him, just that he was speeding.  After he ran his license, he ended up only giving him a warning.  Such a nice guy!!  Whew!

NEWS FLASH: 

 55 NEW Clearance Rack items have been added to my Online Store, including a number of punches, dies, and accessories.  I will be putting an order in this weekend for Clearance items.  If you want to add yours to mine to save on postage, let me know.

1 comment:

Sharon Wheet said...

Sharon, I just wanted to pop-in and let you know that I think your card is beautiful! I love the colors you chose and the composition is just wonderful!