Sunday, April 1, 2012

More MDS San Antonio and Important Dates

I did a few more pages today with My Digital Studio from my San Antonio trip.  I even went back and added a few more flourishes to the pages I did yesterday!! 

This will be the cover




Here are some dates for you to know:


Sunday, April 15, 2012
RETIRING STAMPIN' UP! STAMP SET LIST
RELEASED

Wednesday, April 25, 2012
RETIRING STAMPIN' UP! ACCESSORIES LIST
RELEASED
(remember.. these are first come first served.. many items can run out the first day!)

Monday, April 30, 2012
LAST DAY TO ORDER FROM THE
OCCASIONS MINI CATALOG!

Thursday, May 31, 2012
This is the LAST DAY for the Current
Stampin' Up! catalog!!!
(note: this is one month earlier than stated on the catalog)

Friday, June 1, 2012
First day of the NEW Stampin' Up! Catalog!

Sale-A-Bration is over .... boo hoo!  But there are a lot of good things coming up.

No comments: