Friday, May 29, 2015

I Love Overlays! MDS Monday

I wanted to share my second submission for MDS Monday.  This is the one I started out with but decided I liked the one with Jayce in better and it used more of my fav's.


This was pretty simple comparatively!  I love using a photograph for my background and this one taken on our trip several years ago to the Outer Banks was perfect.  We explored the light houses as well as the beach and got some great photos.  I love using the frames from Downtown Grunge and they are usually my "go to" frames.  Again I used an Overlay from Torn Edges - this time the Leaf Swirls around the edges.

3 comments:

Tami Hewlett said...

Ohhh, I love the combination of the photo in the background and the torn edges!!! Super pretty. Great photos too! This turned out beautiful:)

Heidi Baks said...

What a great job enhancing the beautiful photos!

Wendie Waldman said...

Sharon, I absolutely love your page. Your background photo is perfect and the leaf swirls create a beautiful frame of all your photos.