Monday, July 29, 2013

Convention Name Badge Holder

Marianne made these wonderful Name Badge Holders for us for convention.  They were a big hit.  I can't tell you how many people commented on them and took pictures.  I told Marianne that she could have paid her way if she'd made a bunch of them and brought to convention and sold them.  She took a few orders while there.  Now she just needs to find the time to sew them!  They were great for us to hang on our necks with all our stuff in them and not have to carry a purse.

Front view of badge holder - even a zipper in the bottom pocket!

Back view - plenty of pockets
I took a few pictures of Sammie this week trying to help me!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Nice blog. Thanks for sharing good information. I am waiting more post. Name badges