Tuesday, April 9, 2013

This and That

I am so in love with the This and That digital kit!  But ... if you don't want to go digital, you can get the This and That bundle that includes Designer Series Paper, stamps, journal, washi tape, and stickers that all coordinate.  I have ordered the bundle and it is waiting for me at home.  I'll be sharing it when I go home. 


Today is the Paper Pals Challenge #37.  I used the This and That kit to make my card.

I made this in honor of our 40th anniversary
I liked the card so much, I made another one to send to Ashley.  She found out today that she got the job she had applied for as Program Director for Transitional Medicine.  I am so happy for her!  She works hard and deserves it.

1 comment:

2dogs2luv said...

very nice; I can't wait to get mine.