Friday, November 5, 2021

Pretty fall trees!

 And just like that .... it's November!  Where does the time go!  The trees changing colors this year is outstanding.  I took a few pictures out of my window yesterday as I was driving home.  Pictures don't do the leaves and trees justice though.



I had company this week.  My Texas friend, Margaret & her husband, Graham were here for a few days.  Graham & Sonny joined the Golden Boys shooting group in Georgetown, SC and Margaret and I spent three days in my craft room working on various projects.  Margaret and I also went to the LKN Brewery for trivia night on Tuesday.  There were 12 people in our group but the questions were really hard so we were not winners.  It was a fun time anyway!

I worked on alternate cards from the past two months.  These are a few from the Harvest Haunts September kit.




And these are from the gorgeous Peaceful Christmas October kit.


This was simple masking.  I used daubers to sponge the negative piece from Noel.

I did some tearing on this card using one of the cards in the kit (cut in half), the green envelope, and red tissue paper.  All items were in the kit except for the white card base that I adhered the torn pieces to.



The silver Christmas trees are cut from the envelope.  I used the Tailor Made Tags to make the silver tag and stamped the trees in the background with Shaded Spruce.


More masking using the negative part of a circle.  I made the bows and string by hand using a Sharpie marker.




No comments: