Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Alternates from October Paper Pumpkin 2021

 Here are a few more alternative Paper Pumpkin cards from the October kit.


For this card, I used the negative after punching out the trees.  I used the Blending Brushes (Mint Macaron & Shaded Spruce) to color the trees.  I used washi tape to hold the piece down while I was brushing the ink on.


The envelopes in this kit are beautiful as well.  I cut a strip of silver trees from the envelope.  The green trees in the back were colored using the Blending Brushes like the trees in the first card above.  I layered the sentiment on a circle of Shaded Spruce and a scalloped circle of silver.



This card was made using the kit (trees in the background) and the bird houses from Garden Birdhouse stamp set.  I love how the Cherry Cobbler houses stand out with the dark tree background.  


No comments: