Thursday, August 5, 2021

Quarterly Cards #2

 I'm on a roll - two days in a row!!  I have lots more cards from Quarterly to share with you.  Unfortunately, I don't know who made each of these cards!  I was in charge of lining the gals up for the swap and that was like herding cats!  



What a great use of the Pattern Party DSP.  You can purchase this pack of 48 sheets of paper with a $150 order for just $18.  On one side of each page is a black and white design while the reverse side is colored in all different colors - pinks, greens, yellows, blues, reds ......!!  I have used this paper a lot.


This is really a good idea - she used the stamp from Artistically Inked to create the water.  Wouldn't you like to be on that sailboat?!


Another good use of DSP.  This time she used the In Color 6"x6" assortment.  
I fell in love with this die during the Quarterly & have it on my next order.  I have several cards that were made using this bundle & when I first looked through the catalog, it didn't do anything for me.  Well, I have changed my mind after seeing all the cards that were made using it.

Tune in tomorrow to see several more cards made with the All Squared Away bundle


Isn't this paper gorgeous?!!  A simple card but oh so elegant.  I had to look up the DSP because I must have missed it too in the catalog.  But there on page 133 at the top you will see the beautiful Simply Elegant DSP.


This is a neat fold that I have never seen before.  Notice how the Crumb Cake piece tucks behind the blue circle to keep the card closed.  She used the new Painted Texture 3D Embossing Folder (pg 155).  You can see the opened card below.



No comments: