Friday, February 5, 2021

Birthday Chick

I just want you to know that there are 2 Chick Bundles.  One is the stamp set that was offered in 2017 as a Sale-a-Bration stamp. The other bundle is the Birthday Chick.  The dies are different on each bundle.

I am headed into Physical therapy now & will edit this post later this afternoon.

Afternoon - continued!

OK - yes, I said I was going to PT!  I fell in mid December.  I was cleaning out a closet and had a bunch of stuff on the floor.  Of course, I tripped over the stuff and fell into the closet on my right side.   A few days before that happened, I was having sharp pains in my right shoulder blade.  I can't blame the fall since it was after the shoulder pain but I am sure it elevated the pain.  I have been in a lot of pain since December.  It feels like a screw is in my shoulder blade and someone is twisting it.  Of course, this all happened the week before we were driving to Ashley's for Christmas.  Before we drove to Ashley's, I did a video call with the PA at my doctor's office (twice that week!) and she subscribed hydrocodine and muscle relaxers.  I don't usually like to take that stuff but I went through the full bottle of hydrocodine in a month.  I finally went to my doctor in early January who referred me to an orthopedic doctor who then referred me to physical therapy.  This is my third week of PT, going twice a week.  It's really strange now though.  The pain comes and goes.  I can have several days of nothing but then it comes back with a vengeance (like yesterday and today!)  Hopefully, another week or two of PT and I'll see some results.  I hope so because it is also hampering me making cards.  I make one or two and then I have to find my heating pad.  Heat has been the only thing that seems to help.

OK - here is the pictures of the Chick Bundles.

This is the stamp that was offered to us in 2017.  There are dies in this set that will cut out each of the chicks (and egg).  The code for this bundle is 158627 / $44.00.



This is the newest Chick stamp set - Hey Birthday Chick - with the dies that match this set.  The code for this bundle is 158631 / $43.00.

These items are only available for a limited time.  I don't know how long they will be available, but if you want them, you should order them now!  I believe there are some items in this offer that are already on backorder but that doesn't mean you can't get them.  You'll just have to wait a bit!



No comments: