Monday, October 5, 2020

Love Fall!

Sonny and I have been making little day trips for the past couple of weeks.  Last Saturday we drove to Ronda, NC to Raffaldini Vineyards.  Sonny is not a wine drinker so this was a big deal that he went without complaining!  Although, he did sneek a beer in while we were there!  We took our own chairs and sat outside enjoying the beautiful views of the vineyards.  It was a beautiful day and we were able to enjoy a nice lunch from a really good food truck.  Looks like these grapes are ready to be harvested!







Yesterday we drove up to Hendersonville hoping to get some apples.  Didn't see any for sale so I think we are a little early for the apples and the fall foliage - another couple of weeks.  We ended up having to make a little detour along the way.  We stopped at QT for a bathroom break and Sonny happened to look at the tires.  We had a screw in one of the tires so we found a Discount Tire store and got it fixed before heading west!  We had a great meal in Hendersonville at a German restaurant.  The restaurant is a favorite of Sonny's.

We found this brewery with chairs and table outside so we stopped off and enjoyed a beverage.  The last time we were in HendersonvilleI love ( a year or so ago), this was called Sanctuary Brewery!

Hendersonville is another town that has these painted bears!  They are going to be auctioned off later in the month.

I love fall!  So, I have been having fun making a few fall cards using the Gather Together stamps and dies.


I'm debating if I should color those pumpkins.  I sponged color lightly over the Very Vanilla cardstock and then used the "splatter" stamp in Soft Suede.  I also sponged Soft Suede on the edges of the piece.


I love using the Plaid Tidings 6"x6" designer paper.  I die cut the leaves in Copper Foil paper, Cajun Craze, Cinnamon Cider and Rich Razzleberry.


Again, a good use of the Plaid Tidings designer paper!  Leaves are die cut from Mossy Meadow, Cinnamon Cider and Cajun Craze.  I used Wink of Stella on them.




No comments: