Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Designer Paper Sale Alert!

 A reminder that in just a matter of days, the Designer Series Paper Sale will be over.   You have until October 31 to take advantage of the 15% discount on select paper.  I just opened my Snowflake Splenda designer paper (page 37 of mini catalog) and it is gorgeous.  It's one of those packs of paper that you don't want to cut into!!  To solve that dilemma, just order two packs!!  I also took advantage of the sale on the Artistry Blooms and love it too!  It's just a good background paper without a lot of busy-ness to it.  Another favorite of mine is Playful Patterns.  Both of these papers are in the Annual Catalog on page 148-149.


These are two cards I made using the Artistry Blooms paper.  The paper and the die made this card!!  I used the Many Layered Blossoms dies (pg 51, Annual Catty.)  For the card on the left, I used vellum paper for the blossom on the bottom with the Whisper White outline on the top.  For the card on the right, I used a piece of the Artistry Blooms designer paper to die cut the blossom on the bottom and Whisper White on the top blossom.  The easiest way to adhere the Whisper White piece is with the Adhesive Sheets (page 162).  Adhere the adhesive sheets to the back of your paper and run it through the Big Shot; then peel it off and stick it down!


No comments: