Monday, July 27, 2020

Love those sunflowers!

What a difference a die can make!  I showed you this card  a while ago and I really liked it.  But yesterday as I was cleaning up, I found a white outline sunflower that I had die cut but put the adhesive sheet on the wrong side so I didn't use it at the time.  I didn't want to throw it away so I glued the center down onto this sunflower (below) (leaving the sticky part of the die face up) and poured glitter all over the sticky die piece.  Make sense??  Anyway, I love the way it looks - that white die really pops that flower.  (Now if I'd only gotten the sentiment stamped straight!)

What do you think?




Just remember .... dies can sometimes make the difference in what you are making .... plus you save 10% by buying the bundle instead of the stamp and die separately.

No comments: