Sunday, July 26, 2020

Happy 92nd!

Yesterday was mom's 92nd birthday!  She was so happy just to be able to leave the house and go somewhere different!  We had a family party at my house - Sonny and I, Mom, my two sisters and my brother-in-law.  It was a fun get-together.  I made chicken salad and egg salad and a fruit pizza for dessert.  Marianne made a relish tray and picked up tuna fish salad and made chocolate chip cookies and Angela brought along chips.  It wasn't terribly hot yesterday so we were able to sit outside on our deck and visit while Sonny and Greg worked on a project in the garage.
Here is the card I made for mom using the Celebrate Sunflowers set and patterned paper from Playing with Patters (6x6 pack).  I water colored the sunflower with Calypso Coral and Crushed Curry.  The leaf sprigs are die cut from bronze foil paper.  The little scallop on the side is from the Ornate dies.





No comments: