Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Stamp Club

I am trying to get ahead for Thanksgiving this year.  I have the table set, several of my casseroles ready to go in the oven, the decorations on the table .....  I hope to be able to enjoy the day and not spend it in the kitchen!  Don't get me wrong - I don't do it all on Thanksgiving.  Sonny deep fries the turkey outside, my sisters bring food, and Ashley makes a few things.  I don't want to have too much down time or I'll be munching on the appetizers!!  I'm trying a couple of new dishes this year.  Instead of my normal mashed potato casserole, I have made a scalloped potato dish and I'm trying out a pear/cranberry chutney dish and a corn casserole.  We'll see if they get a thumbs up!

I had Stamp Club last week.  There weren't many there but we had a nice time visiting and creating.  Here are the cards we made:


I love this snowman and the Designer Paper that goes with it!


I think this was the favorite of the gals this month - and so easy!  We did a lot of sponging and tone on tone stamping with Crumb Cake.  I used the Rooted in Nature stamp set.


I love this one with the colorful butterflies from Butterfly Gala.  I colored them with the Blends.


I punched out the vases from the Mosaic Designer Paper.  Didn't they turn out great?  I love that paper.  I used the Stamparatus to line up the flowers before adhering the vases to the card.

I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving and are able to share it with family and friends.  We'll have 10 at our table this year - the more, the merrier!

No comments: